Well close enough, we moved in October 2017, with still lots of bits a pieces to finish off. Some of the light fittings we hadn't decided on, we had no mirrors (due to light fittings), no curtains and don't get me started on the landscaping and the red mud that stains anything in its path but we were in and its all part of the experience of a new home.
From a Passive House perspective there were a couple of final elements to complete. Firstly, the Mechanical Heat Recovery Ventilation (MHRV) needed to be commissioned. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos, but essentially each rooms air flow out of the vent was measured and then restricted if necessary according to the volume of air needed in each room.
Secondly, we had our final blower door test done again by Joseph at Efficiency Matrix. Although quietly confident nothing had gone too severely awry you never know. But the final test came in at .41 ACH so comfortably within the .6 ACH or below needed to be certified.
When we set out on this project the goal was to build a traditional style family home, staying close to standard building practices and by just looking at the home you would never know it was a certified Passive House and last but not least for a modest budget.
Overall we are very happy with the finish, there were lots of challenges and things to learn along the way, and has built confidence and experience in this area of building that is only growing as more people learn about the benefits.